I'm so sorry to have been late for the class on Friday... The train was late about 30 minutes, and the bus was also late due to the rain... ! I should have left my home much earlier... :(
The deadline of the essay is gradually coming. We discussed our essays.
The interesting point of Mark's instruction of essays is that we should make "research question." I haven't been told to make it in the spring and autumn classes, but if I cannot make research question from an essay, the essay is clap 'cause its thesis is unclear. So I've been trying to make it about my topic, hospice care, but it's difficult. We can make any questions about any topic, but Research question should be arguable and making it is difficult.
But there is too little time!!!
I should,,, oh, maybe must...ha ha, do it!
I don't like ELP 'cause the amount of homework is very much!
I believe this disaster, ha ha, will improve me in a lot of aspects.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment