In the first part of the class, we watched some videos related to cloning. I'm not so good at English, so I feel difficult when I watch English videos... But they can be training my English ability, so I should try understand more.
In the discussion, we discussed a lot about cloning.
As is conservative thought, I think cloning has many problems and it should be banned. When I was a junior high school, I read a manga, Koukaku Kidoutai, which describes the future of Japan. In the manga, special police reveals crimes by corporations, politicians and so on. And in the most important story, a program created by government becomes conscious of himself and he seeks refuge in another country as a life. The problem is the definition of life, and the new problem is the human rights. These problems can be applied to cloning. Whether a cloned human is human or not, and whether the rights of a cloned human are the same as human or not. After human beings become able to answer these question, human beings should clone, i think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment