『Silk』
詩的で、文学的な、芸術作品。
言葉少なで、美しく儚い描写。
印象的な音楽が優しく包み込む。
言葉の数は少ないのに、登場人物の心の機微が繊細に描かれていて、
Herve(主人公)の人間性が伝わってくる、そんな気がする。
人間。
傑作だと思う。
[in English]
'Silk'
Poetic, literary and artistic work.
Taciturn, beautiful and ephemeral description.
Impressive music tenderly covers all.
Though the number of words are a little, delicate movement of characters' mind is courteously described.
The humanity of Herve (the main character) seems to impress me, I feel.
Life of Human.
This is a masterpiece.
[Amazonのレビューを見て]
本を読んだり、音楽を聴いたり、映画を観たりなどすると、よくAmazonでレビューを観たりする。
他の人がそれをどう感じたか知りたいからだ。
しかし、この作品のレビューを観ると、いささか否定的なレビューが多い。
具体的なことに言及するものが多いが、この作品でそれらは重要ではないと思う。
細かいことを言ってしまったら、フランスのパリにも住んでいないような人々が19世紀半ばに英語をしゃべっている時点でおかしいし、鎖国当時の日本に入国できたのも少々奇跡的だ。
この作品で大事なのは設定ではなく、物語なのだ。
しかし、物語に批判的な見方をするレビューもある。
確かに一般的な見方をすれば、異国の地で浮気をし、再び会いに行く主人公。批判されて当然かもしれない。
詩的に描いたからと言って、肯定されるものでもないかもしれない。
ただ、それは、一般的な見方、道徳やら何やらと言われている秩序に頼って、積極的な判断から逃れているだけなのではないだろうか?
あなたは、いけないとわかっている全てのことを避けて今まで生きてきたのだろうか?
あなたは、生まれてからこのかた一度もいかなる罪も犯したことがないのか?
良くも悪くも一人の人間の物語を描いているからこそ、この作品には価値があるのだと思う。
英雄の偽善的物語よりも、人間のありのままの姿を描いた作品のほうが、人間性に溢れている。
そうは思わないだろうか?
I often look at reviews in Amazon when I finish reading literature, listening to music or watching films, for I wanna know what other people feel the work.
About this film, there seem to be many negative reviews.These focus on concrete information but they're no meaning.If you refer to it, it's strange that French people who don't live in Paris speak English in the middle of the 19th century and Herve can safely enter Japan in the period of national isolation.It is not information but story that is important about this work.
But there are criticisms to the story.
If you are on general standard, Herve, who has a secret love affair with other woman and returns to Japan in order to see her, can be criticized. It might not be affirmed if it is described poetically. But I wanna say... These criticisms just rely on general standard, cosmos, which is called moral or something and escape from active evaluation, do they?
Have you lived without doing anything which is bad ?
Haven't you ever been committed a sin?
It is since it better or worse describes the life of a man that this work is valuable.
Works describing a life as it is is much more humane than Heroic and hypocritical stories.
Don't you think so?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
時間が出来たら真面目に返そうと思います。
ReplyDelete