Monday, November 2, 2009
toda's ARW
In today's ARW, the question that the concept of race is like "philosophy" or "physics" was interesting. In my group members' opinion, the scientific analysis on race has been changing, so it's like physics. But I think that the perception of races doesn't change so easily, so in the scientific aspects, it's like physics, and in the cultural aspects, it's like philosophy. By the way, Rab said that all people who believed Judaism are Jew, but I learned in high school that the God of Judaism existed only for Jews, salvaged only Jews. So, there may not be those who are not Jew but believe Judaism. I'll research recent situation about Judaism.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes but anyone can go to a synagogue, talk to the rabbi, study, take the religous tests and if they pass they become a Jew. Just the same as anyone can be baptised and become a Christian.
ReplyDelete